A1G - Atlas First Generation of N Scale firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlas First Generation - The discussion list for the Atlas First Generation of N Scale model trains. A1G products were imported from Europe by the Atlas Tool Company of Hillside, NJ during the late 1960s and early 1970s. Sourced from both Rivarossi (Italy) and Roco (Austria), the A1G models consisted of a wide variety of body styles, a number of which had never been offered before in N Scale, and a few of which have not been made since.
This discussion group also covers later releases of A1G products by different companies, including but not limited to Roco and Rivarossi directly, ER Models and Walthers.
Please keep language to G-rated. For sale and wanted postings are permitted within reason and are restricted to A1G items only.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their posts.