Note: groups.io will be down for maintenance this evening, starting at 2AM Pacific Time (9AM Thursday 10/17/2019 UTC), for up to two hours.
A warm friendly welcome. This Group is a forum for New Zealand amateurs to freely, openly and transparently discuss any amateur radio related topics. Number One rule - no personal insults or threats. Number two rule -there are no other rules, unless you're a spammer in which case you will be treated with all the respect and courtesy you deserve.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this forum and their agents with respect to any claim based upon any post you may submit. ZLHAMS reserves the right to reveal any information we have about you in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message that you may post.
The ZLHAMS Forum has been designed to allow our subscribers to post their thoughts and comments regarding amateur radio. THE VIEWS EXPRESSED IN THE FORUM ARE THOSE OF THE PARTICIPANTS ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF NZART, OR THE MODERATORS.
ZLHAMS Forum content may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the moderators.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in revocation of Forum privileges and may also lead to further action taken against the offender.
By registering to use this forum, you meet the above criteria and agree to abide by all of the above rules and policies.
73, David ZL3AI & Mike ZL3TMB
- 294 Members
- 7,387 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.