Re: Mike Hartley BigY

Jared Smith

Excellent!

Michael, if you could please e-mail me your raw data file from FTDNA,
that will be necessary for me to do a full analysis. Go to
https://www.familytreedna.com/my/big-y/#matches and then click on the
Then e-mail me the resulting file.

A quick check shows a few novel variants that each of you have, so
this will create a very distinct new Hartley branch that splits a few
hundred years ago into your distinct Hartley branches.

I'm just off to work, but will analyze the results much closer this evening.

Congrats to both of you on this new branch!

Jared

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 6:28 AM, Joel Hartley <joel@...> wrote:
I notice a new BigY match today with Mike Hartley. I'm not as good as Jared
as figuring out what the matches mean. For example, there are 5 SNPs which
Charles Thomas and I have that others don't have. I don't see any SNPs I
share with Mike Hartley that I don't share with others.

Joel

Join Z16357@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.