Re: YFull

Charles Thomas

Thanks James, BY11573 cousin

From: Z16357@groups.io <Z16357@groups.io> on behalf of James Bennett <james@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 2:42 AM
To: Z16357@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Z16357] YFull

I'm in the queue

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 25, 2017, at 9:40 PM, Charles Thomas <charles_002@...> wrote:

Hello all,

Just wondering if one of us is the new result in process at YFull? Joel Hartley and I are currently there on the R-Z16351 branch, but a new number is listed there with "Analysis in progress..."

Thanks again to Jared for starting this group, and to Jared and Joel for allthe analysis.

I couldn't figure out how to reply to the topic thread regarding Thomas Goff's results, so I will say here congrats on getting your results and they help each of us in discovering our origins.

Charles Thomas

Join Z16357@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.