From: Joel Hartley [mailto:joel@...]
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2017 7:18 AM
To: Z16357@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Z16357] DNA Day Sale - Big-Y $150 off

Hi Jared,

I was notified on the Hartley Family Tree Genealogy Facebook page that John Hartley has ordered an A11132 Test from YSEQ.

Joel

On 4/29/2017 7:49 PM, Jared Smith wrote:
Fran -

That's excellent news! This will be a very nice addition to that
portion of the tree. I'll keep an eye out for the results, but when
you see them come in, ping me and I'll take a close look. It would be
especially helpful if I can get their raw data files to analyze.

It would be wonderful if this tester would join the group here.

Thanks,

Jared Smith

On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 4:40 PM, Fran Pillsbury <franp1@...> wrote:
Happy to report that Kit 601582, my new project member, ordered Big-Y
last Thursday. So there will soon be a Pillsbury SNP below the
Hays-Pillsbury node on the R1b-L513 Tree.!

He is currently a member of R1b (Y-111 ), but not L21 or L513. His
MDKA is the same as mine: Wm. Pilsbury, b. 1605 -- not yet updated on his account.

Cheers,

Fran Pillsbury

At 06:23 PM 4/22/2017 -0600, you wrote:

I hope everyone is doing well. We haven't had any new tests on our

Join Z16357@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.