Re: DNA Day Sale - Big-Y $150 off

Jared Smith

Fran -

That's excellent news! This will be a very nice addition to that
portion of the tree. I'll keep an eye out for the results, but when
you see them come in, ping me and I'll take a close look. It would be
especially helpful if I can get their raw data files to analyze.

It would be wonderful if this tester would join the group here.

Thanks,

Jared Smith

On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 4:40 PM, Fran Pillsbury <franp1@...> wrote:
Happy to report that Kit 601582, my new project member, ordered Big-Y last
Thursday. So there will soon be a Pillsbury SNP below the Hays-Pillsbury
node on the R1b-L513 Tree.!

He is currently a member of R1b (Y-111 ), but not L21 or L513. His MDKA is
the same as mine: Wm. Pilsbury, b. 1605 -- not yet updated on his account.

Cheers,

Fran Pillsbury

At 06:23 PM 4/22/2017 -0600, you wrote:

I hope everyone is doing well. We haven't had any new tests on our

Join Z16357@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.