YAESU FT-60 Yaesu-FTemail@example.com
Group DescriptionIf you are looking for a place to talk about ALL ASPECTS OF THE YAESU FT-60R you have come to the right place!
All posts must be directly related to the FT-60. Off topic posts are not allowed. Insults of any kind are not allowed. Bad behavior will result in full moderation of posts or removal from the list.
New members are moderated. After the first few relevant posts, new members may gain non-moderated status.
Note: Many individuals join this list to find out how to modify their unit for extended transmit. In the USA, it is against FCC regulations to use a modified amateur radio transmitter on commercial frequencies, even if you are licensed to use those frequencies. If you wish modification information, go to www.mods.dk . DO NOT use this list to debate the above issue. This topic has been permanently closed on this list.
- 4,502 Members
- 3,432 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]