LoTW Login Error

Jim W7EED

Hi Mike,

A while back I had a problem using a secure (meaning letters, numbers and special characters) passwords for my qrz.com login for Callbook Lookup.  You fixed that problem.

Now, I've decided to try the LoTW functions that you provide but I get a similar error.
I can log into LoTW without issues when I do it manually.  Before I start experimenting with new, simpler passwords, can you tell me if this is an issue with secure passwords in XMLog or if I am doing something wrong?

Thank you for your support!
--
73,
Jim W7EED

XMLog Support

Hi Jim,

   Yes, this was the same problem with generating URL's that included special characters so it was easy to deal with this time.  I've posted a beta version at xmlog.com/beta that should fix the problem.

Mike - W1ECT

Jim W7EED

Thank you Mike!  That fixed the problem.  I'm surprised that others haven't already come across this.

Thank you for the wonderful support!
--
73,
Jim W7EED