Topics

Yahoo Formulas

kivikatz

Hi All.  I just started using XLQ after a bit of a hiatus.  I am trying to find a list of all the XLQ formulas for Yahoo.  It seems some of my old formulas are not valid anymore (e.g. next year's EPS estimates:

=xlqEPSEstNextYear("Symbol","Source")

Is there a list of all the available formulas here?  Thanks for your help.

jimicarr

Did you download the xlqDemo worksheet?  That’s where I look for formulas.

Jim Carroll

Managing Partner

LongRun Capital Management

914-202-2755 (o)

914-479-9539 (m)

Hi All.  I just started using XLQ after a bit of a hiatus.  I am trying to find a list of all the XLQ formulas for Yahoo.  It seems some of my old formulas are not valid anymore (e.g. next year's EPS estimates:

=xlqEPSEstNextYear("Symbol","Source")

 Is there a list of all the available formulas here?  Thanks for your help.

Leo

Hi

Regards

Leo

---In xlqusers@..., <kivikatz@...> wrote :

Hi All.  I just started using XLQ after a bit of a hiatus.  I am trying to find a list of all the XLQ formulas for Yahoo.  It seems some of my old formulas are not valid anymore (e.g. next year's EPS estimates:

=xlqEPSEstNextYear("Symbol","Source")

Is there a list of all the available formulas here?  Thanks for your help.

kivikatz

Thanks for all your help.  Have a nice weekend.