From: XLQ@groups.io <XLQ@groups.io> On Behalf Of jim via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2020 22:11
To: XLQ@groups.io
Subject: [XLQ Users] Yahoo 1/24 data

Are other people having trouble retrieving Yahoo data from last Friday, 1/24??

Theo Witteveen

My historical data for Yahoo show #NA. Any suggestions how to prevent that?

Thanks,

Theo

On Monday, January 27, 2020, 11:10:35 p.m. PST, Derek Sturdy <derek@...> wrote:

Yes I get an increasing number of #N/A on data which normally works OK.  Saturday was particularly bad.  There are always the odd unexpected #N/A with Yahoo data, of course, but there are more than usual at present.  The instances I have are in response to xlqhClose for the previous day (ie xlqhClose(whatever, -1). - Derek

Are other people having trouble retrieving Yahoo data from last Friday, 1/24??