Topics

XLQ Stopped Working

rich.126@...

The XLQ program has suddenly stopped working.  I have used XLQ for years and this has never happened before.  I rebooted the program, but that didn't help.  I downloaded the XLQ program again with no success.  I also went into preferences and closed out the program when I closed the program (can't remember the correct wording).

At this point, no idea what to do.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Leo.  I need your help with this.

Thanks,

Rich

Vijay Singal

I started having the same problem (XLQ crashing) yesterday and am awaiting a response from Leo.

Vijay

On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 10:12 AM, rich.126@... [xlqusers] <xlqusers@...> wrote:

The XLQ program has suddenly stopped working.  I have used XLQ for years and this has never happened before.  I rebooted the program, but that didn't help.  I downloaded the XLQ program again with no success.  I also went into preferences and closed out the program when I closed the program (can't remember the correct wording).

At this point, no idea what to do.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Leo.  I need your help with this.

Thanks,

Rich

ROBINJHOOD

using 6.1.1 64 bit works win 10 pro

The XLQ program has suddenly stopped working.  I have used XLQ for years and this has never happened before.  I rebooted the program, but that didn't help.  I downloaded the XLQ program again with no success.  I also went into preferences and closed out the program when I closed the program (can't remember the correct wording).

At this point, no idea what to do.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Leo.  I need your help with this.

Thanks,

Rich

Derek Sturdy

Just a thought – there have been some big updates to Windows 10 etc recently; it is possible that the two xlq add-ins have been disabled / turned off by an update, and need to be turned on again?

I expect you already checked that.