Topics

XLQ 6.6a TDAmeritrade error

flhotrod@...

Leo,
  I noted this morning after updating 6.6 to 6.6a, that some of my TDA history formulas were returning #num.  I was watching the status box while asking the program to refresh TDA history and this error showed up multiple times and those same formulas still did not clear.

  I was finally able to fix the issue by individually deleting the offending ticker in the Stock Manager.

ERROR:
Service FAILED getting Price History, REASON: NestedSQLException: No ManagedConnections available within configured blocking timeout ( 5000 [ms] ); - nested throwable: (javax.resource.ResourceException: No ManagedConnections available within configured blocking timeout ( 5000 [ms] ))The system is temporarily unavailable, please try your request again later.

  I was finally able to fix the issue by deleting the offending ticker in the Stock Manager.

Leo

Hi

Yes that was the exception that was leading to the crash. As the crash reports gave no info on why it occurred I echoed it to the status view to try and get more info. It is no doubt unintended and probably will be fixed but as you seem to have found the cause, let me know some of the offending symbols and I will see if there is anything else I can do.

Regards

Leo

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 10:43 AM, <flhotrod@...> wrote:
[...]

  These are the ones that I remember from this morning. RSP, VBR, CWB, IJR, REM, ROST, TRTN, $RUT.X.  Once I deleted them from stock manager they all properly returned data.

Regards,
Harry