Topics

xlq2bridge.bridge

Richard Wize

When I attempt to open a spreadsheet that utilizes XLQ excel freezes.  I use Ctrl-Alt-Del to stop the process & then when I open Excel again I get the following message;

"Excel is running into problems with the 'xlq2bridge.bridge' add-in.  If this keeps happening, disable this add-in and check for available updates.  Do you want to disable it now?"

I click "No" & then excel opens the file which has XLQ without a problem.   Any idea how to fix this?

Thx

Leo

Hi Rick

No idea on what the actual problem is. You will need to try narrow things down, i.e. I assume it was not always the case, is it with one xls, does it depend on how excel is opened, specific sequence of events either cause or avoids the problem etc. Send any info directly to my email.

Regards

Leo