Topics

TIINGO not returning crypto quotes (v6.61 & v6.73)

Jim Zeeb

Crypto quotes

From: XLQ@groups.io <XLQ@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Zeeb
Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2020 9:47
To: XLQ@groups.io
Subject: [XLQ Users] TIINGO not returning quotes (v6.61 & v6.73)

TIINGO stopped returning quotes yesterday?

Jim Zeeb

TIINGO support verified that quotes are being returned on their side

TIINGO stopped returning quotes yesterday?

Leo

Hi Jim

Looks like there was a small change that led to last crypto price from Tiingo not being updated in xlq (i.e. all other values such as high / low etc were).

I have fixed this and updated the 6.73 download, so if you download and install 6.73a, it will again be available.

Regards

Leo

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 11:50 PM, Jim Zeeb wrote:

TIINGO support verified that quotes are being returned on their side

TIINGO stopped returning quotes yesterday?

Jim Zeeb

Works great, thanks