Topics

TDA Update

Roger & Edie

I recently opened a TDA account and XLQ is updating properly.  There are some formulas that I used that are not working as before, i.e. Price to Book, Price to Sales, Dividends, and PEG ratio.  Any suggestions?

Roger

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Richard Hill <rich.126@...>

TDA doesn’t provide Price to Book.  Yahoo does. =xlqPricePerBook("Symbol","Source")

For Dividend with TDA, use:
=xlqDividendAmount("Symbol","Source")

I don’t know about the others.