From: "holmansix" <holman6@...>
Sent: 12/13/2019 11:38:36 AM
Subject: [XLQ Users] TDA data feed stops and crashes

Anyone also have a problem with TDA data crashing after a few minutes of updating?  Requires Excel file close and reopen.  Works for 3 minutes… crashes or stops.  I am using XLQ 6.6, properly logged on in XLQ and the site.

Thx,

Ken

matthewmontgomery2004

I have not, Ken, my TDA has been working fine. I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but my XLQ was crashing a lot recently, too. I believe Leo said the population of XLQ2 feed (?) was causing it and we should uninstall / reinstall. I have done that twice now and it fixed the crashing problem both times. Try that, it worked for me. Remember to use the new 6.6 version.