Topics

TDA

matthewmontgomery2004

Really disappointed in TDA right now. Their quotes are not anywhere close to where the price is even with the delay. I have switched back to Yahoo as my source. much closer.

Anyone else finding this with TDA? They have been so reliable until late . . . maybe I'm hitting a bad server.

Mike Talvola

Just now I compared some dozen or so holdings and the Excel numbers are right on last prices with Trade Architect.  I have XLQ set for 3 second delay and that works well for me.

Mike

On 6/28/2018 8:42 AM, matt@... [xlqusers] wrote:

Really disappointed in TDA right now. Their quotes are not anywhere close to where the price is even with the delay. I have switched back to Yahoo as my source. much closer.

Anyone else finding this with TDA? They have been so reliable until late . . . maybe I'm hitting a bad server.

Posted by: matt@...

Leo

Hi Matt

I have never seen any bad server issues with TDA and have not noticed any problems here. Are you sure you are not exceeding their symbol limits.

Regards

Leo

---In xlqusers@..., <michael.talvola@...> wrote :

Just now I compared some dozen or so holdings and the Excel numbers are right on last prices with Trade Architect.  I have XLQ set for 3 second delay and that works well for me.

Mike

On 6/28/2018 8:42 AM, matt@... [xlqusers] wrote:

Really disappointed in TDA right now. Their quotes are not anywhere close to where the price is even with the delay. I have switched back to Yahoo as my source. much closer.

Anyone else finding this with TDA? They have been so reliable until late . . . maybe I'm hitting a bad server.

Posted by: matt@...

matthewmontgomery2004

Hey Leo,

I didn’t know they had symbol limits. Where do I find that number so I can clean that up?

Thanks for your response!

Matt Montgomery

matt@...

1504 East Rusk Street

Jacksonville, Texas 75766

(903) 586-3494

Have you checked out my Facebook page? Click here to like us!

Securities offered through Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. Member FINRA, SIPC. Investment Advisory Services offered through Matthew L. Montgomery, DBA Montgomery Financial Designs, a registered investment advisor not affiliated with Royal Alliance Associates, Inc.

---In xlqusers@..., wrote :

Just now I compared some dozen or so holdings and the Excel numbers are right on last prices with Trade Architect.  I have XLQ set for 3 second delay and that works well for me.

Mike

On 6/28/2018 8:42 AM, matt@... [xlqusers] wrote:

Really disappointed in TDA right now. Their quotes are not anywhere close to where the price is even with the delay. I have switched back to Yahoo as my source. much closer.

Anyone else finding this with TDA? They have been so reliable until late . . . maybe I'm hitting a bad server.

Posted by: matt@...

Papa Alan

Kindly remind me how to set the 3 second update time. Thanks!

j. van halteren

Hi,

I hope this is the answer you are looking for:

1. Left click your mouse on the XLQ icon
2. Click Preferences
3. Go to Intraday preferences

See attached file with example.

Greetings, J. van Halteren

Kindly remind me how to set the 3 second update time. Thanks!