Topics

Stock Quotes @ TDA

Tom McDaniel

Hi-

Anyone else having issues with  a few random stock downloads from TDA today?

Most of my quotes are fine but today a few (including CVX, INTC, among
other lesser known securities) give me a #N/A.  I have reloaded the
stream from TDA and reloaded Excel - all to no avail.

-Tom

Mike Talvola

INTC seems to be stuck rather than getting N/A for me here (I am in the L.A. area).  It definitely does not agree with Trade Architect's feed.

Mike

On 6/25/2018 3:35 PM, Tom McDaniel tmtempe@... [xlqusers] wrote:

Hi-

Anyone else having issues with  a few random stock downloads from TDA today?

Most of my quotes are fine but today a few (including CVX, INTC, among
other lesser known securities) give me a #N/A.  I have reloaded the
stream from TDA and reloaded Excel - all to no avail.

-Tom

Posted by: Tom McDaniel

Mike Talvola

INTC seems to have resolved itself now.