From: xlqusers@... [mailto:xlqusers@...] On Behalf Of kivikatz
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 1:14 AM
To: xlqusers@...
Subject: [xlqusers] Options Price History

Is there any way to get daily price history for options. I know I can do it for stock prices, but what about getting the data for options? Is this possible with XLQ? Thanks.

Carlos

Are historic option prices still available with IB? It's not working for me. Anyone have a sense of what subscriptions are required?

Thanks,
Carlos