Topics

Historic data Netherlands via XLQ2

Martijn Stangenberger

Hi, I was wondering which historic data is available for stocks in The Netherlands. If I look at the formulas in XLQ2Demo none of them return any data if I try to look up a Dutch stock, for instance ABN-NA. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong here.

Regards, Martijn

Leo

Hi Martijn

Historic daily data, and calculations are available. The examples in xlq2demo covering financials, dividends, earnings etc. are only available for US symbols.

Regards

Leo