Topics

Forex Session question

Richard Wize

I'm currently getting Forex data from IQFEED.   Is there a way to identify the session start time in XLQ?  I know that in different platforms the forex start and stop session times are different (TC2000 is midnight, other are 5PM eastern).
I would like to confirm when I am getting a new session with the IQFEED data if possible.   Thanks

Leo

Hi

I don’t think they provide it for forex, but you could check with them.

Regards

Leo

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 12:50 AM, Richard Wize wrote:
I'm currently getting Forex data from IQFEED.   Is there a way to identify the session start time in XLQ?  I know that in different platforms the forex start and stop session times are different (TC2000 is midnight, other are 5PM eastern).
I would like to confirm when I am getting a new session with the IQFEED data if possible.   Thanks

Richard Wize

IQFEED changes Forex session at 5PM eastern.  I was attempting to link my spreadsheet signals (XLQ w/ IQFEED) with my NINJATRADER charts.  My solution was to change the preferences in XLQ in "Data Source Specific" > "IQFeed" > "Historic update time" to 16:59:59