Topics

Dividendamount giving me zero with either yahoo or Tiingo

rkoby52@...

Does anyone know why this is the case?  XLQDividendAMount("Symbol","Source") gives me zero with either Yahoo or Tiingo feed.  Is this is just a temporary problem or am i doing something wrong?  I am a new user of XLQ.

Leo

Hi

See https://www.qmatix.com/XLQFxDay.htm for a summary of what data is available from each source.

You will see that formula will work with IQFeed or TDA.

Different dividend information, including historic data is available from other sources using different formulae including xlq2 (source), Norgate Data, and AAII Stock Investor Pro.

Regards

Leo