Topics

Cryptocurrency Prices Question for Leo

Robert Hall

Hi Leo

Do any of the feeds you offer with XLQ offer live pricing data for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Etherium, Monero, etc?

I believe cryptocurrency exchanges like Bittrex offer API access so is there any chance XLQ may offer this facility in the future?

Otherwise it looks like we will have to wait until the CME Group starts offering regular exchange access which I believe they say they may do for cryptocurrency futures in the near future - whatever that timescale means.

Regards,
Rob

Edward Howerter

None offer live cryptos for XLQ.  Yahoo provides delayed quotes for many cryptos with symbols like ETH-USD, BTC-USD, etc.  The list I am monitoring is shown below:

BTC-USD
ETH-USD
LTC-USD
STEEM-USD