Topics

AAII Fundamental Data

Richard Wize

Anyone currently utilizing AAII with XLQ?  I did a search and saw several issues years ago and was wondering how well the data was currently?

Dale BEALS

I use XLQ and have for at least 10 years.
For the money, it is the best way I know of to make historical and real-time data part of your personal stock/futures trading and analysis if you already know how to use Excel.
The latest version, published this month (12/19) has simplified matter even further by integrating an annual subscription to a good data service.
Dale Beals
615-414-1942

On Dec 30, 2019, at 1:52 PM, Richard Wize <rickbw@...> wrote:

Anyone currently utilizing AAII with XLQ?  I did a search and saw several issues years ago and was wondering how well the data was currently?

Ed Ellett

I have been using it for 3 years ( just started 3rd).
2-years of quarterly data + 7-yrs of annual data for P&L + Balance Sheet.
Individual stocks are normally updated 1-2 weeks post the 10Q/10K postings.
Obviously I have not verified every data point for every stock,  I have spot-checked it on top 20 of S&P 500 - no errors found.
Stock Investor Pro ( AAII ) program can be finicky at times requiring re-installation.  Pretty quick process if needed.  Maybe it's just me.
Overall  AAII + XLQ works well for me.

--
Sincerely,
Ed Ellett

AF Eaton

I have used it for several years and found it to be a good database.

Al Eaton

aleaton48@...

Anyone currently utilizing AAII with XLQ?  I did a search and saw several issues years ago and was wondering how well the data was currently?

Steve Summers

I have been for years and it’s to be fast and accurate and a remarkable value compared to the alternatives.

On Mon, Dec 30, 2019 at 2:06 PM Richard Wize <rickbw@...> wrote:
Anyone currently utilizing AAII with XLQ?  I did a search and saw several issues years ago and was wondering how well the data was currently?

--
Steve Summers
214-597-0143

Steve Summers