From: Clint Bradford <clintbradford@...>
Date: 6/18/18 10:25 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: Work-Sat@groups.io
Subject: [Work-Sat] ZUMspot-RPi

Not directly satellite-related ... But is anyone working/playing with a ZUMspot-RPi?

I am grossly under-using a couple new Pis ... I have one set up exactly like what is aboard the ISS, with
Sense HAT and cameras that I show to audiences during presentations.

But when I saw this little ZUMspot-RPi kit, I just went for it ...

More later.