Yaesu VX-6 for satellite work

Phil Zminda

The VX-6R just adds a little to RX, and, of course, 1.5W on 220. But the FT-60 has
a much better battery scenario ...

BOTH the '60 and the '6 can be programmed in "split frequency" mode (about page
28 of the '60 manual ... page 34-ish in the '6R manual).

That mode allows you to program 2M UPlink and a 440 DOWNlink (or vice versa) in
the same memory location. NOT "full-duplex," but convenient!

Clint K6LCS