Topics

Who's That???

A friend just sent me this pic ... some site has captioned that it is ME.

If that's how good their fact-checking is, go ahead and delete 'em from your
bookmarks ...

PROOF: Didn't develop that "second chin" until recently ... (grin)

AF7ZA

Clint. I’m more inclined to think one of these young fellers is you in your younger days Hi.
Bill AF7ZA

On Jul 30, 2018, at 11:21 13PM, Clint Bradford via Groups.Io <clintbradford@...> wrote:

A friend just sent me this pic ... some site has captioned that it is ME.

If that's how good their fact-checking is, go ahead and delete 'em from your
bookmarks ... (grin)

<Screen Shot 2018_07_30 at 11.19.26 PM.jpg>

Clint Bradford

Close ... (grin)

I did have two guys in suits and thin ties knock on my door many years ago.
My Mom answered, as they asked for "Mr. Bradford."

Well, my Dad had died several years before, so Mom knew who they were
asking for. "What can I do for you?" she asked.

"Well, he has scored very high on our entrance exam, and we are interested
in enrolling him in the Cleveland Institute of Electronics."

My Mom replied, "Do you realize he's in the fourth grade?"

They didn't take Mom up on the invitation for coffee ...

(grin)