Topics

Upcoming Zoom Satellite Presentations

Clint Bradford

The announcement of my 8/15/2020 session with the TRGA club is still on the home page at QRZ.com and elsewhere ...

BUT - there is good news! I am conducting "working the easy satellites" sessions via Zoom on ...

- September 2
- September 14
- October 27

If you might be interested in attending either of these Zoom presentations, please send me a private email for exact times and Zoom meeting number! And don't not forget to update your Zoom app regularly - ONLY by going directly to their Web site or using the app's drop-down option, "Check for updates."

Clint Bradford K6LCS
909-999-SATS (7287)
k6lcs@...

Clint Bradford

Need to shut down accepting additional attendees for the September 2
presentation ...

But still accepting requests to attend either of these two dates:

- September 14
- October 27

If you might be interested in attending either of these Zoom presentations,
please send me a private email for exact times and Zoom meeting number!

And don't not forget to update your Zoom app regularly - ONLY by going
directly to their Web site or using the app's drop-down option, "Check for
updates."

Clint Bradford K6LCS
909-999-SATS (7287)
k6lcs@...

Larry Carlson

Hi, Clint...

I attended your last presentation, but I had to leave midway to take my exam for my Amateur Extra license (I passed).

I would like to try again for the September 14 presentation. Please send me the details.

Thank you,

Larry, N6LGC

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 10:57 PM Clint Bradford via groups.io <clintbradford=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
Need to shut down accepting additional attendees for the September 2
presentation ...

But still accepting requests to attend either of these two dates:

- September 14
- October 27

If you might be interested in attending either of these Zoom presentations,
please send me a private email for exact times and Zoom meeting number!

And don't not forget to update your Zoom app regularly - ONLY by going
directly to their Web site or using the app's drop-down option, "Check for
updates."

Clint Bradford K6LCS
909-999-SATS (7287)
k6lcs@...

Clint Bradford

Please send me a quick email to ...

k6lcs@...

... and just say “Zoom” ... it will send you to a quick Survey Monkey survey ...

Clint Bradford

THAT was a great 2-1/4 hours!

I am referring to presenting my satellite show to the GARDEN STATE AMATEUR RADIO ASSOCIATION ...

https://www.gsara.club/

Their September newsletter ...

https://www.gsara.club/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SEPTEMBER-2020-PROPAGATOR.pdf

What made the presentation great was their wonderful Q&A afterward. THEY made the show!

(And I just KNEW that a club that had in its membership a rabbi and a Roman Catholic priest
would enjoy my wife's favorite joke - inserted in an appropriate spot:

A priest, a minister, and a rabbit walk into a bar. The rabbit says, "I think I'm a typo."

Next presentations  September 14 and October 27 (the October one is almost full).

And the Q&A turned into a general conversation. NO politics. Just a bunch o' hams
chatting about what they are doing in their region, and the amateur and commercial
radio industries.

Clint
909-999-SATS