Topics

Upcoming Satellite Presentations

Clint Bradford

Satellite shows scheduled for San Diego, Indiana, and Washington in the next couple of months ...

Details to follow.

Clint:

Have you ever videoed your presentation so those of us not near the presentation point can see it? With the poor band conditions, I have three more hams in our club who want me to give a demonstration. One is really chomping at the bit.

73 Brad KC9UQR

In a message dated 9/9/2019 2:14:00 PM Central Standard Time, clintbradford@... writes:

Satellite shows scheduled for San Diego, Indiana, and Washington in the next couple of months ...

Details to follow.

Better yet - are you still in the Milwaukee area? If so, which club are you with?

Let's give a presentation to the club before the end of the year!

Clint K6LCS

Ken Campbell

Clint,

Just wondering if you still do club presentations here in the Inland Empire? I’ve always enjoyed your HAMSAT demos. There’s a new club here in the Claremont area that is looking for speakers from time to time. GREAT bunch of enthusiastic folks!
--
All the best,
Ken Campbell

What? A LOCAL presentation??? NO frequent flyer miles involved???

(grin)

Just working on shows for Maple Valley, Washington, Indianapolis, Indiana, and
San Diego ... YES - I'd love to present it to this group, Ken!

Privately email me at clintbradford AT mac.com - let's do it!

I haven't presented a "generic" show and recorded it ... EACH show is UNIQUE to
the audience - with trivia questions and factoids for each group ... so unless a viewer
is in the area at which the talk is given, they'll be bored for several minutes ...

There's a partial video floating 'round on YouTube from the 2017 Palm Springs HamFest -
but it is incomplete and edited ...

But, again, I can bring it to your club! Presenting in San Diego, Washington state, and
Indiana in the next couple of weeks!

Clint