Topics

Tracking programs for Android ZTE cell phone

Jerry Rappel

What is a good (free) Tracking programs for my Android ZTE cell phone?

Jerry WW0E  EN41

AMSATDroid FREE -

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.me.g4dpz.HamSatDroid&hl=en_US

(You know, my TRACKING page has this for you already ... (g)) -

http://work-sat.com/Tracking.html

Jerry Rappel

Not a good one, anything else?

Jerry WW0E

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 7:07 PM Clint Bradford via groups.io <clintbradford=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

AMSATDroid FREE -

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.me.g4dpz.HamSatDroid&hl=en_US

(You know, my TRACKING page has this for you already ... (g)) -

http://work-sat.com/Tracking.html

Clint Bradford

What do you mean “not a good one?”

David Spoelstra

I use "ISS Detector". https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.runar.issdetector&hl=en_US
For $1 you can get ALL the ham radio satellites. I LOVE it!
-David, N9KT

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 8:13 PM David Spoelstra <davids@...> wrote:
I use "ISS Detector". https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.runar.issdetector&hl=en_US
For $1 you can get ALL the ham radio satellites. I LOVE it!
-David, N9KT

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 8:00 PM Jerry Rappel <ww0ejar@...> wrote:
What is a good (free) Tracking programs for my Android ZTE cell phone?

Jerry WW0E  EN41

David Spoelstra

You calculate the pass and then tap on the summary data of the pass.

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 9:29 PM Jerry Rappel <ww0ejar@...> wrote:

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 8:13 PM David Spoelstra <davids@...> wrote:
I use "ISS Detector". https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.runar.issdetector&hl=en_US
For $1 you can get ALL the ham radio satellites. I LOVE it!
-David, N9KT

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 8:00 PM Jerry Rappel <ww0ejar@...> wrote:
What is a good (free) Tracking programs for my Android ZTE cell phone?

Jerry WW0E  EN41

Paul AC9O

How about W1ANT Satellite tracker? There's a free version. The paid version allows showing only sats you are interested in.

Jerry Rappel

Paul, that said it wouldn't work with my phone.

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 9:22 PM Paul AC9O <pphiliphome@...> wrote:
How about W1ANT Satellite tracker? There's a free version. The paid version allows showing only sats you are interested in.

Jerry Rappel

how do I get to that middle screen again?  Amsat  Android
image.png

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 9:27 PM Jerry Rappel via groups.io <ww0ejar=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Paul, that said it wouldn't work with my phone.

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 9:22 PM Paul AC9O <pphiliphome@...> wrote:
How about W1ANT Satellite tracker? There's a free version. The paid version allows showing only sats you are interested in.

Jerry Rappel

I just have an ZTE android 7.1.1

Jerry