Topics

Thank You, WARA!

Clint Bradford

Had a great time last night presenting "How to Work the FM
Voice Amateur Satellites With Your HT" show to the WARA
- Western Amateur Radio Association - club in Fullerton, CA.

What a classy club ... I have known Kris and George Jacob
for about 15 years. After a presentation here a couple years ago,
George wrote:

"I don’t think I’ll forget Clint Bradford’s last presentation to our club
about satellites. He stopped right in the middle of his talk, looked
at his watch and declared: “You know, it’s one thing to TALK about
how fun and easy it is to work a satellite, so I want EVERYBODY
TO GET UP, and let’s walk out to the parking lot to work a satellite!”
And we marched out of the restaurant meeting room while his wife
stayed behind to watch our stuff as Clint showed us how to talk to
three countries (Mexico, the U.S. and Canada) on that particular pass."

ARRL Public Information Coordinator Dave Lopez N6RI dropped by
for the session.

Thank you, WARA! And thank you for picking up my dinner tab!

Clint K6LCS

Jeff Grantham

Is this a presentation you could share with us beginners in other states?

George wrote:

"I don’t think I’ll forget Clint Bradford’s last presentation to our club
about satellites. He stopped right in the middle of his talk, looked
at his watch and declared: “You know, it’s one thing to TALK about
how fun and easy it is to work a satellite, so I want EVERYBODY
TO GET UP, and let’s walk out to the parking lot to work a satellite!”
And we marched out of the restaurant meeting room while his wife
stayed behind to watch our stuff as Clint showed us how to talk to
three countries (Mexico, the U.S. and Canada) on that particular pass."

ARRL Public Information Coordinator Dave Lopez N6RI dropped by
for the session.

Thank you, WARA! And thank you for picking up my dinner tab!

Clint K6LCS

Clint Bradford

Absolutely! I send the slideshow to your club (and the trivia question prizes) ahead of time. You project the slideshow, and we can use Skype for comms at the meeting room!