Topics

Thank You, San Diego!

Clint Bradford

THANKS to the wonderful folks at SANDRA - the San Diego Repeater Association - for
the welcome this evening! (As well as for the coffee and snacks ... (grin).)

We drew NINE FIRST-TIME visitors tonight - there just for the topic-at-hand: working
the satellites!

About thirty folks total in attendance ... GREAT questions during and after the show.

President Ed Felter AI6O - thank you for the invitation. We realized it was EIGHT YEARS
AGO this month that I last appeared in San Diego - at the ARRL SW Division Convention
in 2010.

Clint