Topics

THANK YOU, Oregon Tualatin Valley ARC!

Serving their region as an ARRL-affiliate since 1980, I just had the
pleasure of giving my satellite presentation to OTVARC.

Everett Curry, W6ABM, is the ARRL Assistant Section Manager for
Oregon, and was my contactperson. I believe we met at Pacificon a
few years ago ...

A wonderful group ... great questions ... advised them about the
progress of getting the new Kenwoods aboard the ISS, and we
actually had a pass of AO-85 towards the end of the presentation.

Wonderful group ... marketing themselves very well ... dedicated to
public service ... and not "intimidated" (grin) by being less than 10 miles
away from a more-recognized metro area - Portland. They are serving
West Oregon marvelously.

In the North-West? Visit their Web site at ...

http://www.otvarc.org/index.htm

Clint

AF7ZA

Good to hear. Had I been up on things and had known you were going to be up here, I would have attended. I’m just 25 miles N. of Portland. Sorry I missed you.
Bill AF7ZA

On Jul 19, 2018, at 9:06 24PM, Clint Bradford via Groups.Io <clintbradford@...> wrote:

Serving their region as an ARRL-affiliate since 1980, I just had the
pleasure of giving my satellite presentation to OTVARC.

Everett Curry, W6ABM, is the ARRL Assistant Section Manager for
Oregon, and was my contactperson. I believe we met at Pacificon a
few years ago ...

A wonderful group ... great questions ... advised them about the
progress of getting the new Kenwoods aboard the ISS, and we
actually had a pass of AO-85 towards the end of the presentation.

Wonderful group ... marketing themselves very well ... dedicated to
public service ... and not "intimidated" (grin) by being less than 10 miles
away from a more-recognized metro area - Portland. They are serving
West Oregon marvelously.

In the North-West? Visit their Web site at ...

http://www.otvarc.org/index.htm

Clint

Assistant Section Manager/Oregon

Everett Curry