Topics

Thank You for the Donations

Clint Bradford

Thank you fellow hams here - and other friends on Facebook - for MEETING
the $300 donation amount for Queen of Hearts Therapeutic Riding Center!

The monies are buying a replacement Epson projector for QOH. Just now
need a little more to cover sales tax and a three-year warranty on the lamp.

There's still time to donate (grin). They ARE a 501(c)(3) ... Their Web site is
at ... https://www.queenofheartsranch.org

And my "Clint's Birthday Fundraiser for QOH" can be found on my Facebook
page at ... https://www.facebook.com/clintbrad4d

Don't worry ... I only ask for money for a very few, select organizations. Like
we need money for ARISS.org - that donation site is at ... http://www.ariss.org/donate.html -
and the way your donation there is handled, it, too, can be considered a 501(c)(3)
tax-deductible donation (ask your CPA for details).

Clint