Thank you, AMSAT!

Clint Bradford

Thank you, Frank, for your very kind words last night during our session
with the University of Arizona’s marvelous amateur radio club!

If I’d known am AMSAT board member was in attendance, I would’ve worn
a tie …if Reyn Spooner or Tommy Bahama offered one … (grin)

Tonight: Off to Northern New Hampshire and the White Mountain ARC!

Clint K6LCS
harp://www.work-sat.com

"Clint is our premier AMSAT Ambassador, conducting an endless series
of these great presentations across the country. His contributions are
really appreciated." -Frank N1UW, AMSAT VP