Topics

Students - Our Future

Clint Bradford

A disgruntled ham is telling all who listen to him that I am somehow “anti-student” when it comes to ham radio.

You have NEVER read a post of mine - unedited and unadulterated - that EVER spoke negatively about ANY student or child working on any STEM/STEAM topics. Because I have never written any such message - privately nor publicly.

Never. Ever. Doesn’t exist.

What you have been subjected to is one’s rants against me. When I told him that his use of profanity in public and bullying others online is not the example of how -I- would be setting an example for raising my children, he has been on his anti-Clint rant ever since.

So, just to set the matter straight, you do NOT have any “original post” from me belittling ANY student/child.

No response necessary. I would just like folks to check out their sources of info better. But that’s others’ problems - not mine.

Clint Bradford

WA1RJJ

Slightly veering off-topic, but kudos for "STEAM" - without Art, our World would be very different.  Almost everything requires an artist's imagination to have / will come about at all.

BTW, wonderful site to learn from; I'm sure I'm one of the mostly "silent majority" who think work-sat.com is one of amateur radio's little gems out there in the great expanse that is the Internet.

Clint Bradford

Our school district - Jurupa Valley Unified - has a new STEAM campus opening later this year. We are already working on an ARISS proposal to bring that experience - again! - to our students.

Thank you for your kind words.

Clint

Jer W

Hi Clint
   It appears that this individual who continues to criticize you about your success needs
to pursue another hobby.
  Your PRICELESS knowledge of the Amateur Radio SATS have helped many of us to
enjoy another part of the worlds greatest hobby.
   Thanks for for input and your valuable time that you devote to Amateur Radio.

Jerry