Topics

Still Low Audio 1830 UTC Saturday

Clint Bradford

Bad news, good news: Still low audio from the ISS this morning, BUT the award certificates are being sent out!!!

Brad Smith

I received mine today too.

Brad Smith KC9UQR

Sent from Brad's iPod

On Apr 13, 2019, at 12:42 PM, Clint Bradford via Groups.Io <clintbradford@...> wrote:

Bad news, good news: Still low audio from the ISS this morning, BUT the award certificates are being sent out!!!
<3112ED57-2E4F-411E-A83F-E9708AE95EC0.png>

Brad Smith

On a 17:17, 75 degree pass, I received very weak signals, but copied a poor scan. Has anyone tried a preamp to see if it improves the signal?

Brad Smith KC9UQR

Sent from Brad’s iPad

Clint Bradford

I have seen decent results when people record the pass, then use audio processing software to increase and decode ...

Glad I caught a couple early-in-the-project passes - whose signals and data were clean and strong!

Brad Smith

Same here, Clint. The first day passes had great audio.

Brad Smith KC9UQR

Sent from Brad’s iPad

On Apr 13, 2019, at 6:38 PM, Clint Bradford via Groups.Io <clintbradford@...> wrote:

I have seen decent results when people record the pass, then use audio processing software to increase and decode ...

Glad I caught a couple early-in-the-project passes - whose signals and data were clean and strong!

Clint Bradford

Just had an 11-degree pass - audio was better!!!

James Ricker

How do you apply for the award
??
Thanks