SPECIAL MESSAGES / NOTICES

Clint Bradford

Several members hers have recently switched their message delivery options to,
"Special Notices Only."

Well, out of the last 8,816 messages, I have sent out ... Well, JUST this message
as a "Special Message."

I do not use the feature. Traffic here isn't too gruesome. I'd like to suggest the "Digest"
format.

But if you keep your settings at "Special Notifications Only," you'll never receive a thing.

Clint K6LCS

Clint Bradford

Thanks - I have received a couple messages from members, describing their groups.io reading/perusing preferences ...

Their methods make sense - THANKS for explaining!

Clint