Topics

Sheer Idiocity

Hey Clint don’t let the trolls get you. Without you there would be no Hams in Space. Keep up the good work. Maybe it is time for a person or two to go sit on their Elks and well ...

I know ... they really are not worth my time.

And the guy who took photos during that pass saw exactly how I was  “workin’ the crowd” yesterday - properly and successfully.

They scream, “Clint must work full-duplex.” But when I work full-duplex AND accommodate my audience perfectly, they scream, “You shouldn’t work full-duplex in front of a crowd ... “

They continue to prove that I am doing absolutely nothing wrong ...

And so it goes.

Clint

Randy Schulze

Edited

As I've always said, working full duplex is not a necessity, it is a matter of personal taste.  I have been very successful, and have earned certificates without working full duplex.

Keep up the good work!

Randy Schulze
KDØHKD

On 7/8/2018 3:31 PM, Clint Bradford via Groups.Io wrote:
I know ... they really are not worth my time ...

Clint Bradford

Thanks, Randy, for the kind words.

For those who don't know, "Hams in Space" is the registered name of Randy's wonderful
Web site ...

http://www.hamsinspace.com/

Bookmark it and take some time there - some great work has been accomplished over the years
by his team!

z_ kevino

You have a cool NASA meatball shirt on, Clint!

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced !

On Jul 8, 2018, at 16:31, Clint Bradford via Groups.Io <clintbradford@...> wrote:

I know ... they really are not worth my time.

And the guy who took that photo saw exactly how I was  “workin’ the crowd” yesterday - properly and successfully.

They scream, “Clint must work full-duplex.” But when I work full-duplex AND accommodate my audience perfectly, they scream, “You shouldn’t work full-dGomez in front of a crowd ... “

They continue to prove that I am doing absolutely nothing wrong ...

And so it goes.

But the next wardrobe change was into a shirt from Buzz Aldrin!!!!

Randy Schulze

Clint,

Thanks for the tip of the hat!

I have to  admit that I need to do some updates to the site.

Randy Schulze
KDØHKD
Kansas City, Missouri
Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S8.