Topics

Satellite Presentation for YOUR Club!

Clint Bradford

>> … Do you record your Zoom meetings? May we have a copy?

Several of the 100+ (so far!) presentations have been recorded, yes - but
much in each is customized to the group to whom I am speaking.

Better yet - let's set a date for a presentation for your club!

https://www.work-sat.com/miscellaneous.html

The presentations are well-received (pun intended). From my
in-box:

"I wanted to take a moment to personally thank you for the
wonderful presentation this evening at the Pasadena (CA)
Radio Club. It was one of the very BEST presentations we
have had [a 50-year-old club!] and you did a masterful job
in presenting the material and making it fun at the same
time. I am sure the presentation motivated many of our
club members to get active in working the FM satellites."

- and -

Please let me thank you (and Karen) for an AWESOME
and entertaining presentation. You are one of those very
positive examples of people in this hobby that makes it
so great. Your presentation was informative and very
entertaining,
and, with the assistance of your wife, Karen,
it was run
error-free. Our team would highly recommend
this presentation to
anyone exploring Amateur Radio Satellites.

Jerome Erickson – KK1JE
TeamRadioGA - Radio with Purpose!
GA Southeast District AuxComm/ARES

Clint Bradford K6LCS
909-999-SATS (7287)

PS - No, I am not related to Jerome. But I -will- add him to my
holiday card mailing list ... (g)