OT: 9/11

Clint Bradford

A most reverent experience: visiting the City of Rosemead's 9/11 Memorial Sculpture this afternoon. Most of the photographs are not captioned - they are shown as I shot them, and, well, speak for themselves, I believe.

K6LCS-911

Max White

Nice photos Clint. 

I was only thinking this weekend about the ARES response on that day - which is well documented, and how many licencees became SK. I know of two - Steve Jacobson N2SJ who worked on Tower 1, and Robert Sirri KA2OTD. Does anyone have a list?

My sister still holds a reservation for the 'Windows of the World' restaurant for the following week, when she was due into NY on work...

Vy 73 - Max M0VNG

From: Work-Sat@groups.io <Work-Sat@groups.io> on behalf of Clint Bradford via groups.io <clintbradford@...>
Sent: 06 September 2021 03:20
To: Work-Sat@groups.io <Work-Sat@groups.io>
Subject: [Work-Sat] OT: 9/11

A most reverent experience: visiting the City of Rosemead's 9/11 Memorial Sculpture this afternoon. Most of the photographs are not captioned - they are shown as I shot them, and, well, speak for themselves, I believe.

K6LCS-911

AF7ZA

Thank you for the reminder Clint. It’s good that you, and no doubt others, remember that event and the impact it has on all of us.

Bill AF7ZA

On Sep 5, 2021, at 7:20 53PM, Clint Bradford via groups.io <clintbradford@...> wrote:

K6LCS-911

<P9050676.JPG>