From: Work-Sat@groups.io <Work-Sat@groups.io> on behalf of Clint Bradford via groups.io <clintbradford@...>
Sent: 06 September 2021 03:20
To: Work-Sat@groups.io <Work-Sat@groups.io>
Subject: [Work-Sat] OT: 9/11

A most reverent experience: visiting the City of Rosemead's 9/11 Memorial Sculpture this afternoon. Most of the photographs are not captioned - they are shown as I shot them, and, well, speak for themselves, I believe.

K6LCS-911

AF7ZA

Thank you for the reminder Clint. It’s good that you, and no doubt others, remember that event and the impact it has on all of us.

Bill AF7ZA

On Sep 5, 2021, at 7:20 53PM, Clint Bradford via groups.io <clintbradford@...> wrote:

A most reverent experience: visiting the City of Rosemead's 9/11 Memorial Sculpture this afternoon. Most of the photographs are not captioned - they are shown as I shot them, and, well, speak for themselves, I believe.

K6LCS-911

<P9050676.JPG>