OpenGD77

Dan Romanchik KB6NU

Anyone here using OpenGD77 for satellite contacts?

OpenGD77 is a project that's creating fully-featured, non-commercial firmware for the Radioddity GD-77 and a couple other radios that entirely replaces the factory firmware. This firmware is specifically designed for Amateur Radio use, and has features not available in the official firmware.

The user guide for OpenGD77 is available at

https://github.com/LibreDMR/OpenGD77_UserGuide/blob/master/OpenGD77_User_Guide.md

73, Dan KB6NU
https://www.kb6nu.com

Clint Bradford

What two or three features "stand out" to you, Dan?

Dan Romanchik KB6NU

I can't really say yet. I've just purchased the radio and installed the OpenGD77 firmware and haven't had much of a chance to use it yet.