Nuby SATPC32 Quiestion

Bud Raridon

Hi Work-Sat-ers,
I just installed the latest version of SATPC32 and got it working with my IC-9700 just fine, BUT, I tried to track SO-50 and it seemed to be 12 minutes behind all the predictions I found for that pass.  Also it was saying the max elevation was supposed to be 71 degrees when all the other prediction sources said max-el would be 90 degrees.  I did see and hear the satellite go by at the predicted time but SATPC32 thought it was 12 minutes early and didn't do the doppler changes it should have.  I checked the system and program date and time and it was correct.  I downloaded the latest keps about 15 minutes before the predicted pass.  I have poured over the manual and can't seem to find any tweak that would make the software agree with all the other predictions.  I'm probably missing something in there but I don't know what.  Any information pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated.  Thanks for reading this.
73,
BudR.
WB6RDO

M0PWX

Did you set your latitude and longditude on start up?

If you are in demo mode / unregistered you have to set your position every time you start Satpc32

When you register the program and get your code it will retain your position

73

Peter

M0PWX

M0PWX Grabber Page (qsl.net)