Topics

Need help finding a sat antenna

Chuck Freeman

Hello, I am handicapped and building an antenna is out of the question. Also using a handheld beam will not work. I am looking for a turnstile antenna that is available to buy. I have been trying to listen to SO-50 with a dipole inside antenna without any luck. Any help w UK ll be greatly appreciated. 73's de Chuck W0CBF

Clint Bradford

Got a camera tripod???

Chuck Freeman

As I stated I am handicapped and need an antenna (fixed) that I can mount outside and not a directional antenna. Something like a turnstile antenna.

Dwayne Terry

Siegfried Jackstien

just a "tiny bit" overpriced .. not?!?

dg9bfc  sigi

Am 07.03.2021 um 01:08 schrieb Dwayne Terry:

Chuck Freeman

Is it gold plated!

Clint Bradford

Receiving almost any 440-downlink satellite well will require sone gain. You cannot point a modest beam on a tripod out a window for operating?

T W

They are good antennas. Rock solid too. Have you looked at the factor antennas? I have a pair that I’m very happy with, great customer service as well.