Topics

NASA's Spot the ISS Service

Clint Bradford

NASA will sent you an announcement of upcoming visible-to-the-
naked-eye passes of the ISS - just sign up here ...

https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/

They are sent out about 12 hours ahead of time - giving you plenty of
time to alert friends and neighbors!

My wife and I just watched the ISS pass over us. It never ceases to be
exciting ...

Clint

Jer W

Hi Cliff,
Seen the ISS only once in the summer here in S.E. Michigan, but had many other
passes in our area. Quite a site to see the small bright light flying overhead at night.
Will need to check again as we get into our cold and very clear skies at night in my area.

Jerry...W8RQM