Topics

My ISS Passes for SSTV Event

Clint Bradford
 

For So CA’s Inland Empire region ... ISS SSTV projected expected to begin April 11 at 8am local time - to 8am April 14.

David Spoelstra
 

Clint-
What app is that?
Thanks!
-David, N9KT

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 4:08 PM Clint Bradford via Groups.Io <clintbradford=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
For So CA’s Inland Empire region ... ISS SSTV projected expected to begin April 11 at 8am local time - to 8am April 14.

Clint Bradford
 

Clint Bradford
 

The project is UP and RUNNING! Just captured two glorious images at Noon Pacific Time.

Brad Smith
 

I got the same two beautiful images with my new antenna.

Brad Smith KC9UQR 
Franklin, WI

Sent from Brad’s iPad

On Apr 11, 2019, at 2:24 PM, Clint Bradford via Groups.Io <clintbradford@...> wrote:

The project is UP and RUNNING! Just captured two glorious images at Noon Pacific Time.

Clint Bradford
 

Here is the site with both the site link to upload images, as 
well as the site to submit your info for the certificate!

https://ariss.pzk.org.pl/sstv/?fbclid=IwAR1V_sLbWxIOzkKSymaNI5kgfmQjWJ1oVr1dfN-z5hepfHsN-1UzArpfkOs

Clint Bradford
 

Full-quieting carrier right now 805pm Pacific. The SSTV info is being sent, but at about 5 per cent audio level than what I received earlier today.
 
Something’s amiss ...

David Spoelstra
 

Same issue when it came over Indianapolis earlier!
-David, N9KT

On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 11:15 PM Clint Bradford via Groups.Io <clintbradford=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
Full-quieting carrier right now 805pm Pacific. The SSTV info is being sent, but at about 5 per cent audio level than what I received earlier today.
 
Something’s amiss ...

Brad Smith
 

My second pass in Milwaukee at 17:20 had low audio and I thought it was my equipment. Let’s hope for better today.

Brad Smith KC9UQR 

Sent from Brad’s iPad

On Apr 11, 2019, at 10:15 PM, Clint Bradford via Groups.Io <clintbradford@...> wrote:

Full-quieting carrier right now 805pm Pacific. The SSTV info is being sent, but at about 5 per cent audio level than what I received earlier today.
 
Something’s amiss ...