Topics

Made MY Day ...

Clint Bradford

I have always maintained that about 94-95% of people on the
planet are wonderful people: all desiring good health for their
families, shelter, and education.

From yesterday's email ...

>> ... I’m a lurker on the Work-Sat group dot io and thoroughly
enjoy reading the various posts ... [A friend's]
 success with his
minimal equipment is an inspiration to all, and so are you for
keeping many updated as to what is happening in the world of
Satellite Ham radio.

"A man who shares your first name wanted to have his day made,
and you make many people’s day every day.

"Three cheers for offering coupons for Arrow or Elk antennas."

Mail like this - unsolicited accolades - are what makes the efforts
all worthwhile.

Clint Bradford
909-999-SATS

Brad Smith

That’s great and well deserved, Clint.

Brad Smith
KC9UQR

Sent from Brad’s iPad

On Jun 23, 2018, at 11:05 AM, Clint Bradford <clintbradford@...> wrote:

I have always maintained that about 94-95% of people on the
planet are wonderful people: all desiring good health for their
families, shelter, and education.

From yesterday's email ...