Topics

Light stays on TH 72 A

James Ricker

Hello after using the Kenwood program to load a few satellite frequency the light stays on. I have tried the auto and the manual setting and delay at 2. Any ideas?

Thanks

Jim K6CEF

Jer W

Hi Jim,
Not sure if this will work , but press the F key, then press the lamp button on the left side of the HT.
Let me know if this helps.

Jerry...W8RQM

On Sunday, December 9, 2018, 4:12:20 PM EST, James Ricker via Groups.Io <jim7j6cef@...> wrote:

Hello after using the Kenwood program to load a few satellite frequency the light stays on. I have tried the auto and the manual setting and delay at 2. Any ideas?

Thanks

Jim K6CEF

James Ricker

Jerry
Yes thank you that worked.
Jim

On Dec 9, 2018, at 14:22, Jer W <jplanner@...> wrote:

Hi Jim,
Not sure if this will work , but press the F key, then press the lamp button on the left side of the HT.
Let me know if this helps.

Jerry...W8RQM

On Sunday, December 9, 2018, 4:12:20 PM EST, James Ricker via Groups.Io <jim7j6cef@...> wrote:

Hello after using the Kenwood program to load a few satellite frequency the light stays on. I have tried the auto and the manual setting and delay at 2. Any ideas?

Thanks

Jim K6CEF

Jer W

That's great. If you ever want the light to stay on, just press the F key again then the lamp button. Lamp on to long with use up battery time for your info.