Topics

Kenwood TH-D72A Memory Files for Current Satellites

Les Rayburn

Hoping someone can help. I’ve been off satellites for over a year, but want to get started again. My home station has an Icom IC-910H, but I invested in a Kenwood TH-D72A for portable operation on the FM birds.

My wife and I are leaving Thursday for a Memorial Day trip, and it will take me through a number of grids in South Alabama, and Florida with minimal ham activity.

Unfortunately, every minute counts right now. Little time to program radios, test them during passes, etc. I use the Kenwood MCP-4A Version 1.04 software to manage my memories.

Any chance that another satellite operator would have their own TH-D72A programmed for the birds and be willing to e-mail a copy of the MCP-4A file? That will save me at least an hour with my typing speeds.

I’d be super grateful if someone has one to share.

BTW, I have an Arrow Alaska antenna to travel with. Want to test the rig and recording set up on at least a couple of passes before leaving.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

Member WTFDA, IRCA, NRC. Former CPC Chairman for NRC & IRCA.

Elad FDM-S2 SDR, AirSpy SDR2, SDRPlay RSP-2 Pro, Sony XDR-F1HD, Dennon TU-1500RD, Sangean HDT-1, Ray Dees RDS Decoders,
Korner 9.2 Antenna, FM-6 Antenna, Quantum Phaser, Wellbrook ALA1530 Loop, Wellbrook Flag, Clifton Labs Active Whip.

“Nothing but blues and Elvis, and somebody else’s favorite song…”

Clint Bradford

What is your final destination city??! I will program a couple local repeaters ...