ISS Heard This Morning?

N0BML

Greetings!

I was setup this morning for the ISS pass about 15:30Z but heard nothing at all. A little later I was able to receive NOAA-15 so I know my setup is working even though it's not the best.

Was anyone else able to hear anything? I know there was a satellite being deployed this morning which might have been a conflict.

73 de N0BML

Mark Huffstutter

Ha!  Yes, I was out there with You, waiting expectantly for a nice overhead path….Nothing!

They were QRT for that pass, at least over Seattle. Now fixed, I just came back inside from

A successful 15:03Z pass. This is the first QRT pass since this run has started.

The outage You mentioned is Friday, The crew will be on an EVA, doing work on Their solar panels.

More info here:

http://ariss-sstv.blogspot.com

Mark K7ZGT

From: Work-Sat@groups.io [mailto:Work-Sat@groups.io] On Behalf Of N0BML
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2021 9:57 AM
To: Work-Sat@groups.io
Subject: [Work-Sat] ISS Heard This Morning?

Greetings!

I was setup this morning for the ISS pass about 15:30Z but heard nothing at all. A little later I was able to receive NOAA-15 so I know my setup is working even though it's not the best.

Was anyone else able to hear anything? I know there was a satellite being deployed this morning which might have been a conflict.

73 de N0BML

N0BML

I'm in Auburn so yeah, Seattle pass. The thing I thought might be a problem today was the MIR-SAT1 deployment.

I was able to receive an image in the last pass so it must have just been off.

73 de N0BML

Mark Huffstutter

Interesting, I had not heard that mission. If I did the math right, it deployed

Successfully this morning at 12:56 CEST or 10:56 UTC.

https://africanews.space/mir-sat-1-has-deployed-from-the-iss-into-orbit/

Maybe it got lonesome, and looped back and shaded Them!

I crack Me up….

Mark  K7ZGT

From: Work-Sat@groups.io [mailto:Work-Sat@groups.io] On Behalf Of N0BML
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2021 10:31 AM
To: Work-Sat@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Work-Sat] ISS Heard This Morning?

I'm in Auburn so yeah, Seattle pass. The thing I thought might be a problem today was the MIR-SAT1 deployment.

I was able to receive an image in the last pass so it must have just been off.

73 de N0BML