ISS Heard This Morning?

N0BML

Greetings!

I was setup this morning for the ISS pass about 15:30Z but heard nothing at all. A little later I was able to receive NOAA-15 so I know my setup is working even though it's not the best.

Was anyone else able to hear anything? I know there was a satellite being deployed this morning which might have been a conflict.

73 de N0BML

Mark Huffstutter

Ha!  Yes, I was out there with You, waiting expectantly for a nice overhead path….Nothing!

They were QRT for that pass, at least over Seattle. Now fixed, I just came back inside from

A successful 15:03Z pass. This is the first QRT pass since this run has started.

The outage You mentioned is Friday, The crew will be on an EVA, doing work on Their solar panels.

More info here:

http://ariss-sstv.blogspot.com

73

Mark K7ZGT